Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-08 Origin: Site
Incline impact testing machine
The inclined plane impact test bench simulates the ability of product packaging to resist impact damage in the actual environment, such as handling, stacking of shelves, sliding of motors, loading and unloading of locomotives, transportation of products, etc. This machine can also be used as scientific research institutions, colleges and universities Commonly used test equipment for slope impact in colleges and universities, packaging technology testing centers, packaging material manufacturers, and foreign trade, transportation and other departments.
1. Flexible positioning of the electric pulley, easy to fix the position and realize the required speed change value;
2. The height of the pulley is relatively low, which is conducive to the installation of the test product; the reinforced impact-resistant plate ensures a firm structure.
3. The pulley table can be adjusted to be level, which is convenient for users to install the specimen; the angle adjustment is driven by a cylinder, which is flexible and convenient.
4. It can be operated by remote control to fully ensure the safety of test personnel;
5. During installation, the customer only needs to fix the machine on the ground, there is no other complicated operation or installation, and the test is convenient.
Impact panel size (mm): 1600×2000, 2100×2400
Maximum sliding length (mm): 1600, 2000 (as agreed)
Impact velocity range (m/s): 1.1~2.3
Pulley table size (mm): 1000×1000, 1800×1800
Working environment: temperature 0~40℃, humidity ≤80% (no condensation)
Control system: Microprocessor (micro-processor) microcontroller.