Incline Impact Test Machine
Package incline impact test equipment simulates the ability of the product to withstand impact in the actual environment, such as handling, stacking of the shelves, sliding of the motor, handling of the locomotive, transportation of the product, etc.
ISTA 3E, 3J & ISTA 6 (inclined impact test)
1. Flexible location motor-driven pulley. It is easy to fix and achieve the velocity change.
2. The height of slope is relatively low so that is benefit of fix the specimen; strong impact resistance board, guarantee the fastness of the structure.
3. The pulley can be adjusted to horizontal in order to fix the specimen for customer. The angular adjustment can be driven by cylinder which is flexible and convenience.
4. In order to keep the test staff completely safe the tester support remote control operating.
5. The customer only need to fix the machine on the ground when stalling, no other complicated operation convenient for test.
Incline Impact Tester Test step
1. Connect the inlet air tube and air compressor and open air compressor
2. Power on and turn on power switch the light will be bright
3. Put the packaged product located in a central position and then put the pallet which has packaged products close to impact surface (as picture A); if the size of product package is same as pallet, the product should be vertical close to impact surface (as picture B)
4. Press up to make the rolling carriage rise to squareto condition with impact surface or rise a certain angle in accord with customer’s requirement.
5. Let the rolling carriage which has packaged product try the test and to determine whether need adjust the acceleration or not, and then adjust the slide distance, when reach the request velocity, now it will display the test velocity & test time on velocity display and time display
6. Setting the test times cycle in counter
7. Press start to start the test, and also will display the test velocity & test time on velocity display and time display
8. The tester will automatic stop when finish the setting times
9. Press down button to make rolling carriage drop to the parallel position with base; and then take down the samples to check the condition after impact test
10. Make the test in accord with the step 2~8 and record the all test result
11. Turn off air compressor and power switch after finishing test
1. Clean: Keep instrument clean at any time.
2. Antirust: Spray antirust oil on the instrument one time regularly.
3. Engine oil : Refuel lubricant oil on the moving parts of the instrument regularly (choose regular engine oil is ok).
600kg (can be customized)
Impact surface dimension
1600*2200mm (can be customized)
Rolling carriage table dimension
1220*1220mm (can be customized)
Touch screen controller
Max. slide length
2200mm (can be customized)
Plane inclined to the vertical angle
Impact surface material
Rubber wood with two-rail steel track
Temperature 0~40°, humidity ≤80% (no condensation)
Upper and lower limit switches
Load sensor with automatic retreat
The table parameters is for the company Standard Model parameters, we support customer customization parameters
Incline Impact Tester Video