The ISTA test standard is the American Transportation Association standard, and ASTM is the American Material Association standard. Both standards have requirements for equipment that simulates transportation vibration: amplitude of 25.4mm (1 inch, fixed), frequency of 1.5-5 Hz (or 100-300 revolutions) /Minute adjustable), the test basis is: T=14200/CPM (based on the total number of vibrations is 14200), the test speed selection method.
What is the purpose of vibration test?
The purpose of the simulated transportation shaker is to make a series of controllable vibration simulations in the experiment, to test whether the product can withstand the test of transportation or vibration environment factors during the life cycle, and to determine the required standards for product design and function. According to statistics, a 3% increase in design level will increase recycling by 20% and reduce unnecessary expenditures by 18%. Vibration simulation has different methods for different purposes, such as resonance search, resonance dwell, cyclic scanning, random vibration and stress screening, etc. The effects of vibration include:
1. the strength of the structure.
2. the loosening of the bond.
3. Wear and tear of protective materials.
Fourth, the damage of components.
5. Poor contact of electronic components.
6. The circuit is short-circuited and intermittently unstable.
7. The standard value deviation of each piece.
8. The simulated transportation shaker screens out defective parts in advance.
9. Find the resonance relationship between parts, structure, packaging and transportation, and improve the resonance factors. The procedure of vibration testing must evaluate and determine the test specifications, the authenticity of fixture design, the functional inspection during the test, and the evaluation, review and suggestion of the final test piece. The requirements of the simulated transportation vibration test bench are to confirm the reliability of the product and to screen out the defective products in advance before leaving the factory, and to evaluate the failure analysis of the defective products in order to become a high-level and high-reliability product.