Corrugated board puncture strength tester is to detect corrugated cardboard puncture strength performance special test machine. Corrugated cardboard punching strength tester refers to the packaging cartons by the moment of external shocks to protect the product from external damage protection.
ISO 3036 "Determination of cardboard - puncture strength"
GB / T 2679 · 7 "Determination of cardboard puncture strength"
● LCD display, PVC operator panel, user-friendly design
● microcomputer control technology, test results statistics, print, save function
● Automatic measurement, intelligent judgment function, real-time display of measurement results
● Four gears can be adjusted to meet different test requirements
● With security, full-featured, easy to operate, stable performance characteristics
● mechanical and electrical integration of modern design concept, the overall use of all-steel design, compact structure
Cardboard Puncture Resistance Tester
|Indication Error||Ruler A: ±0.05J; Ruler B: ±0.1J; Ruler C: ±0.2J; Ruler D: ±0.5J (within the limit range 20%~80% at each measurement)|
|Pendulum Shaft Friction and Air Resistance||>120 times ( Measured by the swing frequency of arm swing)|
|Triangular Pyramid||Side Length: 60×60×60 mm; Height: 25±0.7 mm; edge fillet Radius: 1.5±0.1 mm|
|Outside Dimension (L×W×H)||800×500×750 mm|
|Work Environment||Temperature: 5~35°C; Relative Humidity: ≤85%|
|Power||AC220V±10%, 2A, 50Hz|